Thursday, April 29, 2010

Interim – The Art Of Reuse.



When I received an invitation for the ‘Interim’ event I must admit that I was really excited. I too have made it a part of my shopping habbits to check out vintage and thrift stores because its so satisfying finding an awesome jacket or crazy pair of glasses. It’s almost like treasure hunting for shoppers.

Well the Interim team made up of designers, stylists, and artists have mastered the science of thrift shopping and packaged it for Toronto (it’s first stop) as The Art Of Reuse. They travelled to a number of cities and small towns to create this rare collection of thrift items.

There is however a 3 item limit per person and no items over $50. This event has created quite a buzz in the Toronto fashion scene and rumours have it that there might be some Toronto fashion icons in attendance.


via 1 LOVE T.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment